Annika Falkengren and Denis Pittet to be appointed as new Managing Partners of the Lombard Odier Group
Anne-Marie de Weck to retire as Managing Partner after 20 years at the Firm
Nominations provide solid base for the continuity and further build-up of the Lombard Odier Group
Continued commitment to unique and differentiated partnership model – where partners act as owners of the Firm, managers of the Group and are personally involved with client servicing
New Partners will join the existing team to further drive the Group’s ongoing development across wealth management, asset management and technology solutions.
Lombard Odier Private Bank announces the appointment of Mike Edlinger as Senior Portfolio Manager as the firm continues to expand its presence in the UK.
Lombard Odier Private Bank announces the appointment of Michael Le Garignon as Head of Independent Asset Managers (IAM) UK, as the firm continues its investment programme to build its presence in the UK. Michael will be responsible for driving the launch of Lombard Odier’s independent asset management offering in the UK next year.
Asia-based High Net Worth Individual (HNWI) and Ultra High Net Worth Individual (UHNWI) investors are seeking to allocate more money to impact investing, according to a survey by Lombard Odier. The survey, which polled more than 100 of Lombard Odier’s HNWIs and UHNWIs clients in Asian markets, including Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines, found that almost every respondent (99.1%) agrees that social responsibility has become important in a post-COP21 world and, moreover, most (97.2%) are willing to increase their allocations to impact investing.
3 November 2016 – Jebsen & Jessen Family Enterprise, a family firm first established in Hong Kong at the end of the 19th Century, was awarded the 21st annual IMD-Lombard Odier Global Family Business Award at the 27th Summit of the Family Business Network International (FBN-I) in Suzhou, China.
Lombard Odier has been named “Best United Arab Emirates Private Bank” (International) at the WealthBriefing GCC Region Awards – the fifth consecutive year that the bank has been recognised for its private banking services in the region. The recognition caps off a momentous year for the bank, having recently celebrated its 10-year anniversary in Dubai.
- Die Lombard Odier Gruppe setzt ihre Strategie der zielgerichteten Expansion in Europa fort
- Die neue Niederlassung wird im Bereich Vermögensverwaltung für Privatkunden tätig sein
- Sie wird als Zweigniederlassung von Lombard Odier (Europe) S.A., die in Luxemburg registriert ist, geführt
- Die gesamten Kundenvermögen, wovon CHF 156 Milliarden auf verwaltete Vermögen entfielen, entwickelten sich mit CHF 223 Milliarden stabil
- Der konsolidierte Reingewinn betrug CHF 61 Millionen und lag damit 13% unter dem des 1. Halbjahres 2015
- Die voll umgesetzte Kernkapitalquote (CET1) nach Basel III war mit 27,8% robust
Further expands Asia footprint.
A great example philanthropy for indispensable renovation works.